Sunday, March 25, 2007

Momo BilkChen

What the F... is this weird flashy thing doing there...?

Oh no...it attacked me...I'm blind!!!


Did you guys know that Art is THE best massage therapist in the whole wide world?


Here I am at the beach with Art and Uli and their two friends Cleo and Paul.


This is NOT a sunburn, nor have I excessively powdered my nose...


Humans are so weird...they make you sit down before you get a little snack! Well, I'll do what they want because I need my sweets...


This thing again...


...maybe I should charge this guy a fee for taking pictures of me? I could become a model...oh no, that wouldn't work because then I could no longer have any treats! I'd have to be on a constant diet!


It's been so foggy these days! The other dogs have been barking me that on clear days you could see the Golden Gate Bridge...I guess I have to beg Art and Uli to come back one day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so cute! I have never met a dog that has a last name before. She is a very lucky little girl. Lucy

Anonymous said...

Very cute ... never knew a dog that could write so well! :)

Anonymous said...

PKB said...

Momo is a wonderful combination of Art's fair complexion and Uli's youthful and athletic build!!! Good gene pool!!!

Anonymous said...

Who is that HANDSOME dog. I simply must have her for my own!